- Ex-MI6 agent Dr John Coleman predicted in his book The Conspirators Hierarchy: The Committee of 300 that at least 4 billion of the world’s population would be eliminated by 2050 through limited wars, organised epidemics and starvation.
- We are already seeing limited wars such as the current Russian-Ukrainian war, organised epidemics such as COVID-19, and people like Bill Gates and multinational corporations investing heavily into the world’s most fertile regions to gain a monopoly on food production and bring about a global famine.
- Areas of Europe and North America will be de-populated first before other regions face similar outcomes as the global population aims to reach 1 billion.
- Australia, considered to be among the wealthiest countries, is now having millions suffering from hunger due to increasing control over food production.
- The world is currently heading towards this prediction with mass media pushing social engineering and the expansion of authoritarian measures to bring about their New World Order.
George Christensen, in Nation First, 10 March 2023 (‘Nation First looks at claims of a depopulation agenda by a former M16 agent.’)
My take on it
There are deluded and deceived people who think of themselves as better than the rest of us.
There are super-rich people.
There are sociopaths.
There are deluded, super-rich sociopaths.
We don’t need to foster their illusion. We don’t need to tolerate their intrusion.
In 1980 a 5.8 meter-high granite monument was erected in Georgia USA called the Georgia Guidestones. The Guidestones were inscribed in eight languages with words of advice that the author intended to “guide humanity forward”. The first piece of advice was this:
Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
The world’s current population is 8 billion. Think about that. Think about a 93% reduction.
As mysteriously as the stones appeared, they also disappeared.
In July 2022 the Guidestones were bombed, by a person or persons unknown. We can reasonably surmise that the perpetrators did not share the views expressed in those inscriptions.
I’d call that intolerance.
The pen is mightier than the sword.
And once the congressional committees have dealt with orchestrated censorship, the pen will again prevail.